Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rough Week.....

You know how people can recite stuff "in their sleep!" or know how to get somewhere to well they could "drive there in my sleep!"?? Well, I know I've always prepared my morning treatment on 95% auto-pilot, especially those early morning ones, but Tuesday night, I literally did TOBI in my sleep. At 3am. I woke up around 3:30 to find TOBI done, and myself very confused. That was a very bad night. So was last night. I never dream anymore. I only have nightmares. And cold sweats. I usually wake up more tired than I went to sleep. Yesterday I took a 2 1/2 hour nap (after studying for 5 hours straight for biology) so that was good sleep. I missed a sisterhood thing with my sorority that I wanted to go to, but I needed the sleep. Last night, I just sat in bed trying to keep my eyes closed because they kept opening against my will. I spent an hour just trying to fall asleep. I woke up this morning feeling so sick because I'm not getting enough sleep, but I had a class and then a test I had to go to. Then immediately after that, I studied for biology again for another 4 hours. I'm doing treatment NOW so I can go to the (mandatory) basketball game tonight until 10pm. Then I plan on passing out after the game. Tomorrow morning, I am getting up, showering, and then doing treatment (reverse from my normal routine) because my friend I've been studying with all week is coming to my apartment around 6:30 tomorrow morning (while I do treatment) to review the study guide before our 8am biology test. AHHH When she quizzed me through the entire study guide, I didn't miss a single question (out of 169) so I expect to do very well on this test. GOOD.

Pray I get some sleep this weekend! I NEED IT!!!!

-Annie

No comments: