Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, March 14, 2009

And Now it's Over



Well the ref has blown the whistle of my last competitive game ever. It was heartbreaking, to say the least. Losing in the quarterfinals was hard, but this team fought until the bitter end. I wouldn't trade any of them for ANYTHING. And they are State Champs in my book. ALL-WORLD!

Girls, you've made this keeper proud. :]
With love, Annie #1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's hard to say good-bye to things like this, in part because there are so many feelings and events that make up the whole of the memory. You'll carry them with you forever. I cried during the last halftime show I marched, and at the last concert we gave...
me