Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post-Christmas Update

I keep learning of more and more people who read this blog. Neat. Hi!

Christmas is over and New Years is merely days away. But before that, on Sunday, is the INDEPENDENCE BOWL! (Can you tell I'm pumped?) I'm sure I'll have pictures from that later.

Our soccer team had a captain's practice today. So Alissa and I led a Brazilian run (death) and then we ran steep hills. I did alright. I ran a mile the other day and it's definitely a weakness of mine. I've never been good at distance running. I'll sprint all day long, but distance is my kryptonite.

Oh! But this morning, before practice, started off with a nice breakfast with Alissa. We chatted about everything from my family to dogs and everything in between. And after practice the team all went to lunch. It was a great bonding experience. :]

I have a positive health update!! Finally, I'm getting some relief in my sinuses. FINALLY. The sinuses that are right below my eyes, esp. the one on my right, no longer hurt. They feel empty. I'm so so happy!

That's all for now, I think.

-Andrea

No comments: