Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, December 26, 2008

Highlighting the Best Moments of Christmas '08

  • Family came into town!(Including 2 huskies)
  • My brother/sis-in-law got a new puppy!!
  • My mom unwraps a Quesadilla Maker box: "Oh! I've never had a Quesadilla maker before." "And... you still don't. Sorry! Open the box!"
  • My aunt giving my mom and myself Fancy Bibs: for those nights out to protect your dress!
  • My sis-in-law giving her sister earrings.... when her sister has gauges.
  • GREAT FOOD.
  • The family's attempt to sing a Christmas song together and my mom disliking our choices.
  • Watching home-videos of myself and my brothers when we were really little.
  • An hour long Uno game.
  • Cutthroat.... aka "I h.ate this game"
  • And the Christmas Eve service and the true miracle of Christmas.

And one more thing: my favourite gift this year-
I called my brothers, their wives, my aunt, and my grandmother to pitch in money to surprise my parents with tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra coming to town on Dec. 27. That was gift I was most excited to give this year. :]

-Andrea

No comments: