- Family came into town!(Including 2 huskies)
- My brother/sis-in-law got a new puppy!!
- My mom unwraps a Quesadilla Maker box: "Oh! I've never had a Quesadilla maker before." "And... you still don't. Sorry! Open the box!"
- My aunt giving my mom and myself Fancy Bibs: for those nights out to protect your dress!
- My sis-in-law giving her sister earrings.... when her sister has gauges.
- GREAT FOOD.
- The family's attempt to sing a Christmas song together and my mom disliking our choices.
- Watching home-videos of myself and my brothers when we were really little.
- An hour long Uno game.
- Cutthroat.... aka "I h.ate this game"
- And the Christmas Eve service and the true miracle of Christmas.
And one more thing: my favourite gift this year-
I called my brothers, their wives, my aunt, and my grandmother to pitch in money to surprise my parents with tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra coming to town on Dec. 27. That was gift I was most excited to give this year. :]