Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where did I go?!

Oh hello again blog! Sorry I kinda forgot about you... things have been busy, SHOCK I know.

One of the things I added to my schedule is... RUNNING. Yep. I'm running at least 2 miles a week. It's not much but it's a start. Hoping to bump it up this week a little. Getting ready for that doctor's appointment!!

Swamped with school, future, friends, sorority, and everything else I cram into my crazy weeks! It's been fun though. And all is well!

Great Strides walk coming up in 2 weeks!

Sorry I don't have much to say! Just glad to be BACK!!!!!!!!

-Andrea

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi! I found your blog through Kristin's site! I just wanted to say congrats on the running! I'm just starting to add it in also - it's definitely not the easiest thing!! I'm wishing you the best of luck as you increase your distance cyster! :) Nice to "meet" you and I can't wait to follow your journey!