Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Internet's Back!

So I haven't been writing for a few days but this time it wasn't my fault!! My apartment's internet was mysteriously down, but now it's back!!

So first things first: SIX FLAGS AND SHOPPING!!! Mom and I had an absolutely fantastic time. We arrived at Six Flags when the park opened at 10 with a game plan. Mom had pre-purchased a Flash Pass, and it was the best! You know how you wait and wait and wait in line forever and then just when you think you're about to go get on the rollercoaster, someone cuts completely in line? That was us. And it was awesome. We rode every rollercoaster at least once, all of them twice except for the new Texas Giant. We didn't have special access to it and the line was crazy long. But we rode it once and it was fantastic! They did a great job making it smoother! We rode my favorite ride The Titan twice. Love it love it love it. I could do that all day.

We left the park at 10 when it closed. We had a few hour break in the middle but we were there for about 10 hours. Crazy, I know! And even though I'm on an antibiotic that says "avoid prolonged exposure to the sun", I didn't burn. Side-effects don't ever seem to affect me!

The next day we went to Grape Vine Mills Mall and shopped from lunch to until about 4 or 4:30 before heading home. All in all, it was a great trip and I'd go again next weekend if I could!!

School is ok. I'm doing well and enjoying my kinesiology class, but my physics class is still hard for me. I have another test tomorrow (procrastinating by blogging!) and I should do better on that test.

Things are definitely better since getting back to Ruston even if most people aren't here. I'm still having something to do (school) and enjoying it. I'm also getting to spend a lot of time with my roommates and I'm really glad. I love their company.

*sigh* I guess its time to get back to studying. Time to get enthusiastic about physics!!!.... or try to.

-Annie

No comments: