Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Monday, May 4, 2009

8 ....

Life has been EXTREMELY busy that I keep telling myself that I need to update my blog... but I kept not doing it. Shame on me.

I have 8 days left in high school. Let me repeat that: 8 DAYS. :D

This past weekend was prom. If I had a picture, I would post it. All the pictures are on 2 other people's cameras. But I did steal one from facebook. Hee hee. I'm so bad.

Prom = best night ever. I can't even begin to describe how much fun it was. I finally got the nerve to actually DANCE. It's about time, I know. I've been to 3 homecomings and 4 proms. You'd think I would have danced before. Pft. A little. But this time I DANCED and with 3 of my best friends and their boyfriends. It was so much fun. SOOOO much fun!

Lots of things have been going on (Sail-a-thon, for example) and I have really been enjoying my last few weeks of high school. Life is good. Life. Is. Good.

-Andrea


1 comment:

Betsy St. Amant said...

Love your dress! You look so thin and elegant and pretty - like Julia Roberts or something. Congrats on busting a move =)