Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? Luke 12:25-26

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I'm up so early on a Friday off because I learned that I have an ENT appointment today to "finish the job." Uh oh. I know what means and I'm honestly a bit afraid. He's going to numb the inside of my nose (it's a WEIRD feeling, trust me) and then clean out all the gel packing and any dried . Oh yay. Not.

I mean, yes, it's good but I'm not looking forward to it at all. He said it would not take very long, a few minutes, but that's a few minutes toooooo looooooong!!! I'll let ya know how that goes.

The rest of Good Friday is up in the air, aside from the Good Friday service at my church. My whole Spring Break is up in the air. I mean, I've got a book to finish, some work to do in the lab, and a lab to write, but other than preparing for state science fair, my week is free. :]

I know I already posted this, but I'm so glad to be home... so glad to be back. I've never enjoyed school more than those last two days. I was so happy to just be back to my "normal" because being in the hospital is NOT my normal. And I missed normal.

-Andrea

No comments: